About Seeding Africa
Seeding Africa is a charitable organization founded by Africans on the
continent and in the Diaspora. The founders of this organization thought it
wise to come together and make Africa self-reliant on food production.
The main aim of this organization is to source and supply organic seeds to
local farming communities on the continent to feed its people, thus Feeding
Seeding Africa is committed to the principles of non-discrimination and
diversity and is particularly interested in receiving applications from
a broad spectrum of qualified applicants.
Seeding Africa never asks for any payment during the recruitment process.
It is entirely free.
We are looking for a
Regional representative in Diaspora
As a Regional Representative in Diaspora, your role is integral to
the success of Seeding Africa
Regional Representative’s responsibilities within their region include;
Raising awareness of Seeding Africa activities
– interaction with local Guild member
– Building and maintaining the positive psychology community
– Part of an international network of representatives
– Ambassador who helps further SA overarching mission to create a
community for members
– Reporting regional activities to local members
– Maintain membership with SA and promote SA membership
– Support Country representatives, as needed
– Attend monthly meetings with the SA Executive Team
– Provide regular updates to SA Executive Team regarding activity within
– Organise and facilitate monthly regional meetings & disseminate minutes
to regional members
– Protect membership information in a confidential manner
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENT
Anyone with the following qualification is an asset
● Advanced Degree in International Development, International
Relations, Business, or its equivalent in relevant field.
● Knowledge of the international humanitarian sector including the
major current humanitarian policy issues and trends (especially
related to NEARs strategic priorities);
● Experience leading or supporting networks and managing diverse
● Knowledge of the major humanitarian settings in the region;
● Demonstrated experience in engaging with political, humanitarian
and development actors in the region, including those outside the
UN and NGO sectors;
● Preferred experience working with national/regional-level NGO
● Experience working in challenging environments and on complex
issues under pressure.
Send your CV and cover letter, with the Job title as the subject of your mail